k.......I have an answer to that.....I don't get to be cuz I take the simple and add to it until it becomes complicated and huge.
k......so I have a creative mind!
This isn't an all bad thing!!!!!
We've won a trophy EVERY YEAR..........but the years *I* was involved, we won a HUGE trophy.
I oughta know......they're sitting in the office 11 months of the year...until someone drags them to the unit to motivate the kiddos for THIS years float......
Speaking of this years' float....
Tomorrow I'm getting the task of putting together a float that I know zilch about.
It's become a major undertaking for the kiddos, of course.......and I ain't talking the float, I'm talking the fine art of keeping Ms. Mel in the dark.
I ask how the float is coming along.
I get "Don't worry Ms. Mel. It's coming along GREAT."
I ask what they're intending to do with that huge globe looking like thingy with all the glitter and I get "Don't worry Ms. Mel.....we know where it's going."
I ask what they're doing with all those garbage bags with smiley's painted on 'em. (k....they ARE cute lookin'!)
I get "Don't worry Ms. Mel......we have a plan......."
HELLO?!?!
Tomorrow is the parade and I don't have a clue what the end product is suppose to look like?!
And I'll be in early to help assemble it?!
Right.
I'll just tell 'em to stick the globe thingy on the front of the semi-truck that's hauling the trailer......'cept the driver won't be able to see around the darn thing to drive.....
"Don't worry Ms. Mel......we know how to put it together......."
Uh huh.....
I DON'T!!!!!
And I think I wanna be a smiling garbage bag thingy....
But I don't think they oughta get such joy from secret keeping.
NOR do I think they oughta be 'allowed' to store the parade candy IN the office if I'm not 'allowed' to know the details.......
*nodding head*
I'm gonna open a bag--pull out a few handfuls of parade candy and walk onto the unit this morning, tossing some at every kiddo that continues to tell me "Don't worry Ms. Mel......"
LOL
Oh yeah......THAT'LL teach 'em! LOL
6 comments:
Hey, if you're throwing candy...
..."Don't worry Ms. Mel!"
Hey, Mel...this actually sound like fun!
I remember being a senior in high school and making a float (I can't remember what for), but I can remember dressing up as a clown (which I HATE clowns). It was loads of fun putting to together with everyone though!
I remember sitting on it and riding down the street doing my FLOAT WAVING (which I learned from watching the Miss America Pagent)
I think YOU should be on the float wearing your new dress and shoes...holding a lit sparkler in one hand...and blowing bubbles with the other hand!
(please take photo's)
I bet your gonna have FUN tomorrow Mel!
ahhh the joy of keeping secrets from Miz Mel...just how many times a day do you ask??
<-----not snickering (not much anyway)
I'm with ron...take pictures...
OOOOOOO, there better be photos Ms MEL!!!! Otherwise we'll throw candy at you!
Ummmmm......Mel? How much can one woman do? I mean...working, floats, disaster relief?
Yes....You Need To Go To The Beach!
Oh mel. You are such fun :)
It must be the best fun keeping secrets from you and teasing you :)
Post a Comment