Sunday, July 06, 2008

TFTD


Be truly thankful for having been through so much.
Then get busy creating the best of what can be.

Let go of the useless drama that is already over.
Hold on to the positive value that you've gained from it all.

Always there are new possibilities to explore, new ways to grow, and new worlds to experience.
With each new now, the world is filled with fresh opportunities to be.

8 comments:

katherine. said...

<--- almost as good at letting go as at stepping back...

I love the idea of new worlds...

I, Like The View said...

this is making me cry

I have to let go of all hope of XCH and I ever being a family again with the POVSs under one roof

I suppose I've known this since xmas, but now I have to face the reality of it, despite him wanting me to buy a "family" house. . .

there must be a positive side, but I'm struggling to see it right now

can I come back later and try again?

XXX

I, Like The View said...

(but thank you fairies, for the timely prompt)

Fire Byrd said...

.....almost as if the fairies had said those words for me right now.

clever girl,you are.
love
xx

Anonymous G said...

While this fairies thought would apply to me....(i know. i know.) I have a friend who needs to read this.

I'll send it her way.

thank you
xo

mig bardsley said...

*Each new now* I like that.

Anonymous said...

Ah to be able to see into the future, or at least see the present clearly.

I, Like The View said...

this is really bedding in now. . .

:-)