Sunday, December 21, 2008

:-) Today's warm fuzzy.....

We are loved.
Regardless of all painful experiences we may have had that convinced us love never lasts, or that love may be fine for others but it just doesn't work for us - regardless of what we may have learned of love - we are loved.

5 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

I shall hold on to that fairy wisdom as I do know it's true, I just don't always believe it!

Gordie said...

True and good.

Unknown said...

I know this, but how do you help friends know it that have gone through bad divorces...it is hard...I just keep loving them and praying that someday they will find a new love in their life.

Gordie said...

I went through a bad divorce (my marriage did not survive the death of a child, but that was only part of it)and what helped me was learning to acknowledge that love was present in my life, in all kinds of unexpected places and contexts, not only in parenthood and marriage, and people were letting me know in different ways that they truly valued me and appreciated my being in their world.

katherine. said...

ah Gordie...sending you warm thoughts and prayers