Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ah. I see.......thanksforthat......

Life is full of bumps and scrapes, both physical and emotional.
In our search for greater unity and harmony we need to realize that we will not be able to escape all suffering.
This is why we need patience.
It is a form of love.
When we suffer the bumps and scrapes and still have faith something good will come of it, we are living out our love.

6 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

You and I must be working alongside each other emotionally although our reasons are differnt.
Cause that explains it all to me too!
hugs
xx

I, Like The View said...

thank you

perfect for today. . .

(this one's a keeper, in case tomorrow turns out the same!)

katherine. said...

bumps and scrapes and faith.

{{{{{{{mel}}}}}}}

Pamela said...

These gentle words are an excellent reminder and a ray of hope!

Mel,

You can pick your reward at

http://touchinspiration.blogspot.com/2009/02/awards.html

Thank you for being so inspiring, even during such difficult times. You surely have many rewards in heaven. :)

Pamela said...

Oops! I meant award, not reward. lol! You deserve both!

The CEO said...

You're amazing.