Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dusting......


The happiest, most AT peace people are not those who always get their way, but rather those who make the most of what they've been handed.

7 comments:

I, Like The View said...

yes. . .

sometimes this one takes a little perspective to understand, eh

(-:

thank you

skinnylittleblonde said...

Undoubtedly!

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree absolutely
It's such hard work getting your own way all the time :)
And gives you less chances to enjoy new things.

Anonymous said...

Oh bother again. It's me, I'm back and I still can't get this right!!!!

The CEO said...

This is the hard part, making the most of what we have.

Pamela said...

This is SO very true. Trying to get what we want seems like such a struggle.

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head once again! I can always visit here and come away with a thought for the day. :)

katherine. said...

yes yes...people are happy who make the most of what they are handed.

but don't you think people who get their way are happy most of the time...

laughing...