"You know the drill." (as requested by ILTV)
"Answer the questions and then post on your blog to expose yourself to ridicule.
If you don’t post this within 48 hours of receiving a tag, for the rest of your life, more than two-thirds of every breath you take will be nitrogen."
(and just for grins.......I asked the Brit....LOL Better he than me!)
<-- LAUGHING!!!!!!!
He answered--and I typed:
1. If I were to engage in se*ual activity with three members of the se* to which I am currently not attracted, I would choose:
I used to like flagulation, necrophilia, and beastiality--until I realized I was flogging a dead horse.
(let the ridicule begin......LOL)
2. Of the following list:
Pedagogue
Bodewash
Vicissitude
Anthropophagy
Callipygian
Steatopygic
Defenestrate…
my favourite is: The bum one.
3. You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down; you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping.
Why is that?
Because I'm a replicant.
(Yes, he watches Blade Runner.....)
4. Rank the following from 1 to 5 (1 being the best):
Tri-cut Manila Folders #3
Q-Tip Brand Cotton Swabs #2
A highball glass full of tepid drinking water #4 and #5??? (unless I was in the desert with the tortoise....)
Three assorted length drywall screws #1
5. Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother:
She's three thousand miles away. (Sorry Mum!)
6. How many States can you name from memory?
Oh blimey....
Alaska
Alabama
Arkansas
Arizona
California
Delaware
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
(oh god.....it's the I's....)
Kentucky
(no L's I think....)
Montana
Missouri
Mississippi
Maine
(are the any more M's....I don't think so....)
New Mexico
New York
New Hampshire
North Dakota
North Carolina
(this is where it gets tricky.....)
Nevada
(did I say New Mexico....)
Ahhhhhhh......
Ohio
Pennsylvania
I'm sure I'm missing out on alot of the little ones.....
South Dakota
South Carolina
Did I say Georgia, or did I miss Georgia way back..You're NOT suppose to write everything I say.....
Oh Dear.
Georgia.
Vermont
West Virginia
OH....oh....Virginia
Washington
I don't think I said Nebraska......
I can't think of any others.
How many did I get?!
7. If you were to rename yourself (first, middle and last), what would you choose?
I can't believe I only got 34....that's really bad. TEXAS...I can't believe I forgot Texas. Florida!
How could I forget Florida and Texas?! UTAH.....How could I forget Utah. They're all ones we've been to.....
I have no clue.
How about First National Bank?
8, Which of the following does not belong:
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG, Mercedes-Benz SLC Gullwing, Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG?
The SLK is a two seater. That's the only difference as far as I can tell.
9. Pick one: Matthew McConaughey, Josh Lucas, David Beckham. . .
Pick 'em for what? The firing squad?....In which case it would be David Beckham.
10. Pick one: Eva Mendes, Vanessa Marcil, Eva Longoria. . .
'The Broken Window' by Eva Brick
Or.....'An Evening at the Theatre' by Rosa Seats
Or.....'Tea for Two' by Lydia Teapot.
:-)
Conneticut
Wisconsin
Colorado....
Texas
Florida
Utah......
Wyoming....
Gawddddddd......there's hundreds of them!!!!!
Massachusetts
Montana.....
Shall we go to breakfast?
Michigan
Rhode Island.......
I can't remember which one of these I said.....Idaho or Ohio.....
I've now resorted to looking at Quarters.....
Gawwwwddddddd.....
Alaska.
I can't remember if I got Alaska.....
Is New Jersey a State?
Yes
New Jersey!
14 comments:
wow
are there really that many states in The States?!?!?!?
(-;
no wonder you guys need breakfast
:-D
('kay, the answer to number one was bothering me until I read until the end)
and the screws answer. . . but what about rawl plugs?
and the three women one - the English sense of humour is dire sometimes, eh
YIKES!!!
he got the car question? see, I knew that sea gulls were a good answer - that was a guy's question. . .
%-)
amd I hope his mum doesn't read your blog. . .
(-;
and I'm not even going to ask about number two, no siree bob
<---- fingers in ears
*I'm not listening, I'm not listening*
hope that you have a lovely day!
XXXX
<---choking on her coffee
he is a funny boy.
get him one of those plastic placemats for children that have all the states on it...
I wouldn't have thought of listing them alphabetically...my mind started with Maine and worked toward California...
Conneticut? did he say Conneticut? oh, yes he did. . .
yes ILTV
there are officially 50 states.
however that does not include The District of Columbia...DC...as in Washington DC....which is not part of any state...it stands alone as the Capital.
It also doesn't include places like Puerto Rico....but that is a different subject....
(that is why there are 50 stars on our flag)
(tell him I still have my childhood jigsaw of the counties of the England, some with a little picture of what that county is famous for. . . Joddrel Bank is in there somewhere. . .)(I might have to dig it out, complete it, and take a photo. . . for your education, ma'am!)(*grins*)
so why did I think there were 52?
<---- not very well educated!
Hawaii
<---- nodding smugly
and it's not even in America!
oh! Alaska!!
ILTV - You were thinking of 52 because that's the number of playing cards in a standard deck, and for the past eight years there has been a joker running this place. Then again adding the joker would skew the number, but there are of course, those who would say he wasn't playing with a full deck anyway.
hmmm...was there a post here?
Oh ya, two thumbs up to Himself for those hilarious answers.
excuse me for a minute, Ms Mel, please?!
well, Jeff, I don't know why I thought 52 - but I can tell you that people this side of the pond are looking forward to your new guy's dealing, altho I don't think he's got to start with a very good hand. . . (not that I "do" politics, you understand)
and oh yeah, boy oh boy, did The Brit get some hilarious answers in there. . . if you understand the English sense of humour that is!
(-:
thanking you kindly, ma'am!
X
I'll have you know Himself started an alphabetical list on paper and kept at it until he successfully had all 50 states!
'Course, I kept bringing 'em up...LOL....and of course he poked me with his evil finger more than once.
*laughing*
Oh, but what a good time of it we had doing this one.
His answers were much more entertaining than mine ever woulda been.
(((((( ILTV ))))))))
And thanks, Shot--that was great fun for us!
Pssssttt.....katherine--placemat will be gotten! ;-) The kind without the names on it--and a color to fill in the states names.
<-- laughing happily
I'm liking the sound of that placemat!
(-:
You did get Louisiana and Maryland I trust, and Iowa.
As I was reading the question about the states I kept saying to myself "He forgot New Jersey!!!" and then I had a nice little chuckle at the end :)
Post a Comment