I'm tired.
And I thought I was close to being on the other side of it to not HAVE to be tired anymore.
HA.
I get to remain tired.
And I'm kinda tired of being tired--and crabby about getting to REMAIN tired.
But it's circumstances beyond my control...and 'stuff' happens. I just get to wade through the muck and the mire and do the best I can with what I have....and make it work. Or not!
NOT making it work isn't an option.
k....it COULD be an option but it's just not a very productive one and it comes with some pretty steep consequences that I'm just not willing to pay.
So......make it work as IS today.
Pull up my big girl panties and get over it......get about taking care of what's in front of me.
But it's circumstances beyond my control...and 'stuff' happens. I just get to wade through the muck and the mire and do the best I can with what I have....and make it work. Or not!
NOT making it work isn't an option.
k....it COULD be an option but it's just not a very productive one and it comes with some pretty steep consequences that I'm just not willing to pay.
So......make it work as IS today.
Pull up my big girl panties and get over it......get about taking care of what's in front of me.
They're just the circumstances today.
Rawrrrr that I'm so tired that the circumstances are starting to reek like they're my destiny.
Rawrrrr that I'm so tired that the circumstances are starting to reek like they're my destiny.
Ah.
H.A.L.T.!! ('don't let yourself get too H.ungry A.ngry L.onely or T.ired!')
I must need a nap. LOL
(or......more coffee......)
7 comments:
<--- me too
(whining, not whining, in need of coffee, getting slightly fed up with circumstances yadda yadda; HALT is a good one to remember at times like this - thank you for sharing that one!)
hugs for the Thursday fuzzies. . .
big hugs
have a good sleep, stop ranting , kiss your man and eat a big plate of food, then get back here!!
xx
I'd suggest the nap BEFORE the coffee, if you're going to do both. :)
I am pretty tired sitting here gulping my second mug of coffee. I suspect we both need to make a little time for some exercise. Did I type that out loud?
Did the nap help? :)
Hi!
Caffene definitely helps.
Best wishes,
Skeeter
hope you are feeling rested by now!
Post a Comment