Funny. I take for granted the fact that every school day, the kids are here. It's either that one, two or all three of the school age ones stayed over night, or Mom drops them off for breakfast and some waiting around time until I take them to the school bus. Last night, no kids overnight. House seemed so empty. None tonight either as we're leaving for the day early Sunday morning. Just enjoy every minute of it. I do. The Grand kids are the Creator's best blessing.
4 comments:
<---- is smitten too. . .
more pictures please!
(-:
OMG...I was just going to say the same thing as "I, Like The View."
More pictures please!!
I miss the "little bug" already.
{{{{{ Mel + Himself }}}}}
x
aaw. Little warm cuddly alarm clock :)
Funny. I take for granted the fact that every school day, the kids are here. It's either that one, two or all three of the school age ones stayed over night, or Mom drops them off for breakfast and some waiting around time until I take them to the school bus.
Last night, no kids overnight. House seemed so empty. None tonight either as we're leaving for the day early Sunday morning.
Just enjoy every minute of it. I do. The Grand kids are the Creator's best blessing.
Peace.
Post a Comment