Monday, November 16, 2009

On the backroads

It's an out of the way place.......not frequented by many.

Trout-- Oh my gosh were there trout....I could see 'em.

I'm going back......
But it'll be with a good book and a blanket.
....And maybe with himself....cuz he's a 'catch and release' fisherman, thank goodness.

Or.....maybe not......

I'm a bit fussy about fly fishin'.
Given that I tied my own flies and loved to trout fish (more for the standing in the water than anything..LOL)......might not wanna take him along. *laughing*

But I will go back.



Why would I not wanna......


3 comments:

I, Like The View said...

why don't you knock 'em on the head and take 'em home for supper?

they're probably really tasty!

(and they wouldn't mind being in your tummy)

it's so beautiful where you are

(-:

(<--- wants to see photos of the flies)

Spadoman said...

Nice place. Getting my thoughts together here, I'll check in later. Hope all is good for you and all you hold dear.

Peace.

mig said...

Can't think of any reason not to go back. Can I come too please?