An acting out kiddo at the very moment I'm trying to usher the staff off the unit to attend a meeting with the CEO--VERY bad plan.
Really....took me darn near 30 minutes to reason with her (which isn't bad.....all things considered.....).
Oh--and then to have the principal walk in JUST as I was about to head to the meeting with the CEO....
"Where are we meeting?"
OH--THAT meeting.....the one we had to reschedule at the last minute--the one Mel failed to put on the appointment calendar!! Yaknow.....the meeting with four Educational Specialists and the principal...... Yeah--that meeting......shoot......
*sigh*
Damage control.
I get to do damage control--and I don't even know what the man said to my staff. Bits and pieces, yes...that's how I know I have damage control to do.
I'd check with him--but honestly, what people HEARD him saying is probably more the issue than anything.
I'm guessing I need to talk with some folks so I get the general idea.
I'm also guessing that the next time the CEO comes and a kiddo decides she's gonna get unruly with the teachers and create a ruckus--I oughta call the CEO back to the unit and have HIM take care of it.
*sigh*
Damage control.
Great.....
k.
Well then.....
At least I won't be bored.
4 comments:
shoulda woulda coulda didn't.
glad you were doing your stuff with the kiddo
(-:
Kiddos come first, right :)
How did the damage control go? Your priorities are impressive though, kid first all the time.
Post a Comment