
When we accept life on life's terms, we are acknowledging reality.
We have all, on occasion, run from the truth.
When we were in a situation that frightened us, we would turn tail and run.
We would do our imitation of an ostrich and stick our heads in the sand, pretending the situation didn't exist and was not happening.
When we accept something, we are not passively taking it in.
When we accept something, we are not passively taking it in.
We are ready to work through and toward our new awareness.
But we can't do anything at all unless we accept it as a reality.
2 comments:
Acceptance has given me more peace in my heart than anything else I think. Usually, I find it is just time that has to pass and the problem isn't even about me at all. It was something I never had to deal with in the first place. When I do face up to reality, it's sometimes painful, but time still marches on and what will be will be. I can pick up any pieces, fix the broken ones and move on. This has been my experience. Thanks for the reminder to keep me on track.
Peace.
yup
acceptance, and keeping it at the top of one's mind, works wonders
frees you up from the exhausting battle of denial
not easy tho, sometimes. . .
thanks fairies
Post a Comment