oh well, we have what we have (grey clouds and dampness that chills the bones)
I'll be happy watching your snow from afar! I'll be very happy that you're sharing what you have
(-:
(-:
(-:
(grinning!)
(am loving the to do list. . . reminds me that I need to search the house for all the laundry that wasn't put in the basket - go figure - despite the times that I remind them - all the times - enjoy the present shopping!)
I want snow too. Wow that looks so deep. Nice too see people looking after the wild life when nature is being so hard on them. Plus it means we get to see them and all the wonderful snow. Hope your still enjoying the snow. Much love Lia xx Ps, thanks for your help and lovely comments on my blog, it really helps right now, so thank you.
3 comments:
I wish we had snow
oh well, we have what we have (grey clouds and dampness that chills the bones)
I'll be happy watching your snow from afar! I'll be very happy that you're sharing what you have
(-:
(-:
(-:
(grinning!)
(am loving the to do list. . . reminds me that I need to search the house for all the laundry that wasn't put in the basket - go figure - despite the times that I remind them - all the times - enjoy the present shopping!)
I want snow too.
Wow that looks so deep.
Nice too see people looking after the wild life when nature is being so hard on them.
Plus it means we get to see them and all the wonderful snow.
Hope your still enjoying the snow.
Much love
Lia xx
Ps, thanks for your help and lovely comments on my blog, it really helps right now, so thank you.
Oh what a wonderful gadget. Perfect for snow and hard times for the little ones.
Post a Comment