Pet names and code phrases pave the way to a playful, resilient, and satisfying relationship. One study on couples' "insider language" published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships reported that the more goofy names and made-up terms the higher their relationship satisfaction tended to be.
So.........calling me 'my little smoochie wookums' and 'erindoors' and 'she who must be obeyed'......'my little nest of vipers', 'oh light of my life', 'my pudding of delight' and 'doofus dorknut'--a good thing!
k.
Maybe NOT all the above.
Hmmm.....that did NOT sound like a term of endearment--even if he did preface it with "I mean this with the utmost love and affection....."
"Doofus dorknut" ...... NOT a term of endearment. LOL
Can ya FEEL that relationship barometer takin' a dip? LOLOL
3 comments:
'she who must be obeyed'.
OMG...how FUNNY, Mel!!!
Somehow I think that comes with the Libra in both of us!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
'my pudding of delight'.
Toooooo CUTE!
However, 'doofus dorknut'...
um....
Barometer dippin'
HA!
Adorable post, dear lady!
X
well my friend, my own little snootlebug, can't understand your problem....
....ducking!
xx
I'm thinking you should have one of those tins at home, not with "kvetch" on it
but with "I didn't like that nickname TYVM" on it
(-;
Post a Comment