
OKAY then.
Oh BABY it's cold outside....
That's okay.
I've checked on my piratey ice cubes and they're good.
I've checked on my piratey ice cubes and they're good.
k......well, they're frozen--which is good cuz that's what ice cubes are suppose to be, elsewise they'd be called watercubes.....which would be a bit difficult to remove AND maintain the cube shape.
BUT.
I'm going back out in that and blowing bubbles.....
BUT!!
I'm going back out in that and blowing bubbles.....
BUT!!
The bubble blowing will be reserved for later this morning.
Cuz.
Cuz.
Cuz.....
.....wandering outside with just socks on my feeties is a bit dumb.
.....and it's dark?
.....and it's dark?
6 comments:
.....well, that was predictable.
-14/-34 windchill.
Definitely cold.
Definitely dumb to do it twice with just your socks on! LOL
Brrrrrrr...
I love the ice cubes :)
d'ya ever wonder what happens to frozen bubbles when they shatter. . .
(-:
(you can find the coolest, most frozen things on the doubleya-doubleya-doubleya!)
I think the coolest most frozen thing might actually be you Mel if you insist on going out there with only socks on.
Certainly sounds cold where you are right now,I hope your little toes are wrapped up warm now. Have fun with the bubbles
Much love
Lia
xx
So glad you decided against going out with the socks on...
Did you? Did you really? Twice?
Little blue toes!
Post a Comment