so, if I'm happy without a relationship. . .. . .does that mean I'd be happy with one. . .. . .what a great TFTD!thank you, fairies
That's a very good thought for the day, well done to those wise fairies of yours.Much loveLiaxx
A relationship doesn't begin our life; a relationship doesn't become our life. A relationship is a continuation of life...."a continuation of life"...FABU, fairies!!!I agree.Thank you fairies!And thank you Mel!X
So so completely true!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so, if I'm happy without a relationship. . .
. . .does that mean I'd be happy with one. . .
. . .what a great TFTD!
thank you, fairies
That's a very good thought for the day, well done to those wise fairies of yours.
Much love
Lia
xx
A relationship doesn't begin our life; a relationship doesn't become our life. A relationship is a continuation of life.
..."a continuation of life"...
FABU, fairies!!!
I agree.
Thank you fairies!
And thank you Mel!
X
So so completely true!
Post a Comment