Saturday, January 02, 2010

FYI



301 days until HALLOWEEN

(There's a 'fact' that brings me a 'happy' feeling..... Well....that and the fact that the fairy reading book is in the middle of the livingroom and NOWHERENEARME!!)

8 comments:

Spadoman said...

302 days until Los Dios de Los Muertos!!!

Peace.

Fire Byrd said...

Now I'm falling around laughing, not cause of this post but the one below and the fact that the fairies have a message from you in their book.
I just hope when they read it they can really embrace the feelings the note activates.......
xx

mig said...

Haven't I really been here since the year began?
I must have been distracted!
Happy New Year dear Mel.
Heres hoping you enjoy every minute between now and Halloween :) And the rest of course :)
xxxxx

Latharia said...

You make me laugh!!!!

I, Like The View said...

<---- has some Talk Like A Pirate Day goodies for you (didn't post them yet, but hope to soon!)

Jeff B said...

And to think, I had lost track of that fact.

Ron said...

THANK YOU MEL!

I know I can ALWAYS count on you for the count down!

301 days are not too long to wait, right?

Bwhahahahahahaha!

X ya!

Sorrow said...

LOL