Lots of things happen on the river's edge.
It doesn't seem to matter what the weather--
Today's sub-zero weather didn't seem to bother the geese....
.....or the eagles....
.....or the deer....
....or the raccoons...
.... or the little weasle
(woulda thought he'da gotten around to hiding out by now.)
(and no, I'm not talking about he-who-must-drive-the-Jeep-while-Mel-snaps-photos.....*laughing*)
8 comments:
I love the way you were driving in the car and snapping. No getting out in the cold for you Mel...now that's stlye.Lol.
Great photo's
Much love
Lia
xx
Just beautiful, thank you for sharing.
I just wrote about water myself. your photos are beautiful.
I love the top one
got told off earlier.....to stop taking photos all the time lol
oh well he doesn't take after his mother
gorgeous!
Wonderful pics, amazing to see an eagle lurking in the branches.
xx
Absolutely....bellissima!
And of course you KNOW how I LOVE this time of the year, don't ya?
I LOOOOOOOVE it!
Thanks for sharing your paradise, dear lady!
X
How gloriously fresh and crisp. Those reflections are something else! Like glass!
Post a Comment