Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ty ty ty

All is well. All is well. All is well. All is well. All is well. All is well......k.....got it!

In the midst of turmoil, let us remember, all is well; Well......I got me some of that.... All is well. All is well. All is well. All is well......k....got it!

in the midst of the pain of self-awareness, all is well. .....ha.....self awareness.... Yeah, yeah..... All is well. All is well. All is well. All is well....k....seriously--GOT it!

The struggle of the turmoil, the pain that accompanies the lessons of self-awareness, are preparing us for becoming all we are meant to become. Oh no ya don't.....this is NOT about multi-tasking and preparing me for another growth experience. MORE? Yeah, yeah.....I know--all is well.....

We each have a special gift to offer in this life. Can I be not-so-gifted, please? I mean, seriously...can I just be one of those normal run of the mill everyday folks who gets to read newspapers and watch television and go shopping and....yaknow....normal? Yes, I know--be still...alien. Get over it--all is well, all is well, all is well!

We will come to understand those gifts and be able to give them as we grow with the pain of self-understanding. Wow. What's it mean when I can say "I KNOW this well." Ummmmm..maybe it says I oughta be able to then take the 'me' out of the equation and rest in knowing how well loved I am, how very well taken care of I am...how very privileged I am to be of usefulness to You and others, huh?

All is well. Yup. All IS well. :-)
Deep down happiness ripples,
bit by bit it's rippling to the surface....


Oh yeah.....just been hugged by G-d.
It don't get no better than that....

Ripple, ripple, ripple! Voile'......happiness!!!!!

:-)





((((((((((((((((((((((( G-d )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Whew... Glad it had a happy ending.

Fire Byrd said...

That's some piece of work below.
I am so pleased that the outcome is good.
xx

Ron said...

...knowing how well loved I am, how very well taken care of I am...how very privileged I am to be of usefulness to You and others, huh?...

And you ARE, dear Mel!

And on top of all that....

...you are LOVED.

By MANY!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{{{ Mel }}}}

I, Like The View said...

cool

great

XXX

Lia said...

Wow glad for a happy ending there Mel.

Was getting concerned near the middle there, phew.

Much love
Lia
xx

mig said...

Happy for you :)