Was that today? I ask, 'cause yesterday we got NAILED by a storm around 3:45 Chicago time. It was really nasty -- black as pitch & a ridiculous number of trees & large branches went down.
WOW! Would you believe I drove through a storm like that on the Wyoming/South Dakota border not two days ago. I stopped and took some pics and even pulled out the movie camera. The van was rockin', (and not that kind of rockin'). Then I had a rainbow for like an hour! Good to be home.I missed my friends here in blogville and I missed the Fairies a lot, but I drove through Nevada and didn't even think about stopping, (I did use the phone list)
8 comments:
Holy Moly that looks nasty!
WOW
that is one amazing storm cloud!!!!!
What an astonishing photograph.
Glad you weren't caught out in it with your watering can.
xx
Was that today? I ask, 'cause yesterday we got NAILED by a storm around 3:45 Chicago time. It was really nasty -- black as pitch & a ridiculous number of trees & large branches went down.
WOW, that is a fantastic photo. Gosh I love storms.
WOW! Would you believe I drove through a storm like that on the Wyoming/South Dakota border not two days ago. I stopped and took some pics and even pulled out the movie camera. The van was rockin', (and not that kind of rockin'). Then I had a rainbow for like an hour!
Good to be home.I missed my friends here in blogville and I missed the Fairies a lot, but I drove through Nevada and didn't even think about stopping, (I did use the phone list)
Peace.
WOW! WOW! WOW!
And I have to copy Fire Byrd and use the word...
"ASTONISHING!!"
Isn't nature AMAZING????
Incredible capture, dear lady!
Thanks for sharing!
X
Oh Mel! what a sight. Well it may have got a bit ugly but it was more than a bit beautiful there!
Post a Comment