When I'm mad do other people know it?
BOY howdy do they know it.
Don't bother trying to justify, rationalize or make excuses for doing what I directly told you NOT to do. Putting a bow on it and calling it something other than the manipulative crap it is, doesn't make it NOT manipulative CRAP that I told you NOT TO DO.
YES. I'm PISSED OFF.
I can love ya dearly--and still be pissed off.
Next topic.
And when I was told it wasn't two people, but all THREE that did what I told them NOT to do--
I appreciate you letting me know that.
Meeting ENDED.
Do people know when I'm mad....oh yeah.....
I've taken multiple walks.
I've said what I need to say.
Now I'll get to let it go.
O
M
G
Maybe another walk........
5 comments:
You walk, I ride the motorcycle. Sometimes you take a ride in the jeep, I go on a roadtrip. I'm seeing the bigger picturew here, just don't get mad at me. And if ya do, tell me right away so I can shape up.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MEL)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Peace
Breathe in. Breathe out.
Have been reading through your posts, Mel. The chicken made me drool and it is well past my bedtime!
Good for you - hold that line! Three people went against your instructions? Do you have a place for the Hearing Impaired? Hopefully, feeling impaired is not a part of the environment...
Hope you don't feel too much like an island.
*Laughing*. I bet they got the message alright :)
I hope you got your 'nother walk.
And maybe another one after that.
And especially one on the way home : )
(((((((((((((Mel))))))))))))
Yeah, I can't hide my mad either...hope it is better now.
Post a Comment