Saturday, June 11, 2011

Victims 1 and 2...and 3 and 4......

Yuummm.

No. Mel did not make the chicken.
Mel made the mess in the front of the house though!

And himself came out and helped clear up the mess.

And we live on a corner lot because........

OH!!
<-- can answer this one!!
Because you have more snow than your neighbor to shovel AND you have more sidewalk to edge!!

<-- gets points for knowing the answer!!

k.....sidewalks edged.

I have the groaning noises as proof.
*nodding*

His and her groans. *laughing*

BUT!

B U T ! ! ! !

We had grilled chicken AND marshmallows!

k.....I had one marshmallow.

One HUGE marshmallow.

Yummmmm!!!!

'Cuse me while I groan and go fetch a cuppa coffee.....

6 comments:

Ron said...

Well...I'm assuming himself made the chicken?

OMG...it looks SCRUMPTIOUS!

And brava to you for edging the lawn, Mel! Yup...I would have been groaning too!

Funny you mentioned those HUGE marshmallows because I saw a bag of them in the grocery store last week and went....WOW!

Yummmmmmmmmm!!!!

Hope you had a great Saturday!

X

Anonymous said...

This is a fun post. Thanks for this.

Have a good week, Boonie

Spadoman said...

I commented early this morning. Blogger ate it! Honest!
Anyway, I said I'd like some chicken with Ken Davis BBQ sauce on a bun.
I also mentioned that you roast the perfect marshmallow and that my youngest Grand daughter likes to roast them, watch them burn actually, and I made her a real long broom handle stick for her marshmallow fork so she doesn't burn herself when she stands near the fire.

Peace, Mel, to you and yours

mig said...

Goodness - that's a marshmallow?
You do take your marshmallows seriously over there don't you!

english inukshuk said...

oooh! oooh! pick me! pick me!

me for the next humungeous toasted crispy almost-but-not-quite-burnt marshmallow

pretty please!!

*begging smile*

NoRegrets said...

I had one of those honkin' marshmallows. I must say, I like the ratio of cooked sugar to inside sugar better in the smaller ones...