Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another Reading for Today





The beauty of our souls shines in many ways. The greatest of these is love.

In the spirit of loving kindness, every day a little ugliness is removed; our perspective on life grows broader and deeper.

In the spirit of love, our lives become fresher, our souls humbler; evil seems to disappear, and we learn to distinguish sinner from the sin.

Do I see the good in people?

2 comments:

english inukshuk said...

I try to. . .

. . and thank you fairies for the reminder

(-:

Ron said...

"Do I see the good in people?"

Honestly? No, not always. But I am getting better at it :)

"In the spirit of love, our lives become fresher, our souls humbler; evil seems to disappear, and we learn to distinguish sinner from the sin."

Amen.

Thanks for sharing, Mel, because this is something that's GREAT for me to hear.

X