I love waxy little cactus flowers!
Pretty little cactus flower.Sorry to hear you're sweltering. Sending cool thoughts your way.♥
*clicked to enlarge*WOW...it's gorgeous, Mel!Never seen a catus flower that upclose before!Ain't nature GRAND?Thanks for sharing it's beauty, dear lady!X
I know you're south of Wisconsin and Minnesota, but not that far south to have cactus, are you? Is this from a previous trip to New Mexico or the Southwest somewhere? It's a great shot, no, really, it is.Peace
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love waxy little cactus flowers!
Pretty little cactus flower.
Sorry to hear you're sweltering. Sending cool thoughts your way.♥
*clicked to enlarge*
WOW...it's gorgeous, Mel!
Never seen a catus flower that upclose before!
Ain't nature GRAND?
Thanks for sharing it's beauty, dear lady!
X
I know you're south of Wisconsin and Minnesota, but not that far south to have cactus, are you? Is this from a previous trip to New Mexico or the Southwest somewhere? It's a great shot, no, really, it is.
Peace
Post a Comment