There's no catching up. Not at work. Not at home. Not in the wonderful world of web logs....
Ain't happening.....
Of course, catching up in some places is required.
It won't happen any time soon. Leastwise that's my guess.
When you run ten people short for months and pull the job of three people and then get sick....you're behind.
YES, I'm behind.
*sigh*
I'll get there.
There's so much TO do today--that catching up on the behind stuff is a slow process.
It'll happen.
Yeah. I'll just keep telling myself that.
*sigh*
If there's one thing I don't particulary like--it's being behind on stuff.
Seems to happen frequently..but I don't like it. AT all.
k.....
Instead of kvetching, I need to take my tired self to bed.
This is the second night I've plugged away at work 'stuff' from the home--inbetween doing home stuff that I'm behind in, of course.
First things first--coffee pot cleaning!
Did THAT while I plugged away at the work stuff.
Priorities, dontchaknow. LOL
1 comment:
This is EXACTLY how I feel around the holidays when I'm working non-stop, so I can TOTALLY relate, Mel!
"First things first--coffee pot cleaning!
Did THAT while I plugged away at the work stuff.
Priorities, dontchaknow. LOL"
HA! You said it, dear lady!
Priorities!
(((((( Mel ))))))
X
Post a Comment