Did I want the Bug here tonight, doin' an overnight and having breakfast and play time before the parade?
YES.
Did I delay AS long as possible?
Yes.
Was I still delaying until late last night?
Damn straight.
OMG I am sooooooooo witchy on steriods....
Did the voice of reason find me?
Yes. Stupid voice of reason......
I wanted US to be feeling better.
No such freaking luck.
I wanted US to be feeling better.
No such freaking luck.
k....I feel bunches better from where I started--and he feels SOME better.
But even I know that my 'bunches' and his 'some' is not enough.
As a result--no Bug. No girl. NO bodies.
k....it's the wise thing to do.
But even I know that my 'bunches' and his 'some' is not enough.
As a result--no Bug. No girl. NO bodies.
k....it's the wise thing to do.
And himself is right--if they ended up having to battle what we've battled for the past nine freaking days, we'd both feel like poop on a stick.
So...how's come I still feel like poop on a stick?
Cuz we have a TRADITION, dammit.
Parade--grill out, kick back, do the doings and then hit the fireworks.
And WE DON'T GET TO DO IT.
Parade--grill out, kick back, do the doings and then hit the fireworks.
And WE DON'T GET TO DO IT.
OMG..... I'm sooooooo not pleased.
Yes--it's the right thing to do.
Like I want the Bug getting this crap?
Yes--it's the right thing to do.
Like I want the Bug getting this crap?
*sigh*
Fine.
NO one said that doing 'right things' was necessarily 'fun' or 'joyous'.
Sometimes they downright SUCK.
Sometimes they downright SUCK.
And this SUCKS.
*sigh*
4 comments:
I hate it when things like this get spoiled from something we have no control of...darn it!!
"So...how's come I still feel like poop on a stick?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! I love that, Mel! Poop on a stick. I need to use that the next time I feel like POOP!
I kinda felt like that during the winter, when I had that nasty flu.
Yup...poop on a stick.
((( Me )))
X
:(
Imagine having the Bug go home and getting a call telling you she had to be taken to the emergency room. That would be a ,ot less fun. Seems like you know this already and just venting, and that's okay. It's the least I can do to listen to a trusted pal.
BOOM!
There's an explosion for you. It was a big flash in the sky along with those whizzy kind of thingies and colorful sparkles.
There, feel better? I didn't think so. Sorry Mel and Himself.
Peace
Post a Comment