Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Pooooooooor Birdies....... :-(


7 comments:

Mel said...

Brrr.......and just for the record I have ceased feeling sorry for the birdies and begun feeling sorry for ME.

:-/

BRRR!!!!!

Ron said...

"Brrr.......and just for the record I have ceased feeling sorry for the birdies and begun feeling sorry for ME."

Bwhahahahahahahahaha! Hilarious, Mel!

Stay warm and PLEASE share some of that white stuff with me, okay?

(((( Mel ))))

X

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Just how did it get so cold at your place so quickly??? Poor birdies ...poor you.
It looks so beautiful to me who lives where it never snows - well it did snow a wee bit a few months ago for the first time in more than 100 years and it didn't last more than a few minutes.

Valerie said...

No, no, no, ignore Ron.... don't share the white stuff. I always feel sorry the birds in snowy weather and this year, since I've moved the feeders further away from the house, I'm shall have to trek through the snow to feed them. I am nothing if not courageous... NOT.

mig said...

I'm not sure about the sharing, but the photos are beautiful. And I'm thinking Lucky birdies! They have you feeding them. (Hope you're wearing lots of warm things when you go out to fill their feeders.)

Latharia said...

Hey, they look pretty happy to me!!!

Anonymous said...

is this in your yard? for real? how can you possibly have that much snow? already? can I add any more question marks to this comment? hahaha. poor birdies indeed - they need that white freezing stuff cleared away pronto. hope you're having a great Friday! diane