"and so I just says to him...I says"Old Bird's tailsC x
Nice birdy....Peace!...with 2 fingers;)
Pretties!!Pollys wants some crackers?:)I love the colors!!
hello mel, i love this picture and i think you have a wee bit of spamming here. sighs...lovely birdies tho. :)
Silly spammers. *shaking head*But there IS something about the power of makin' them go away! Wow that felt GOOD! LOL
Mel, what a faaaaaabulous capture!OMG...you always discover the most interesting things to photograph!The color in this picture is BRILLIANT!And they actually look as though they're talking to one another!Hope you had a wonderful day, dear lady!X
Post a Comment
8 comments:
"and so I just says to him...I says"
Old Bird's tails
C x
Nice birdy....
Peace!...with 2 fingers;)
Nice birdy....
Peace!...with 2 fingers;)
Pretties!!
Pollys wants some crackers?
:)
I love the colors!!
hello mel, i love this picture and i think you have a wee bit of spamming here. sighs...
lovely birdies tho. :)
Silly spammers. *shaking head*
But there IS something about the power of makin' them go away! Wow that felt GOOD! LOL
Mel, what a faaaaaabulous capture!
OMG...you always discover the most interesting things to photograph!
The color in this picture is BRILLIANT!
And they actually look as though they're talking to one another!
Hope you had a wonderful day, dear lady!
X
Post a Comment