Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Prezzies!!
Barb's having a give-away and has invited those of us who have the privilege of viewing her photos and hearing of her life, to extend the invitation to others.
http://photodreamin.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/i-interupt-this-photo-series-for-an-announcement/
Let's keep in mind these are prezzies she picked up on vacation--with the give-away in mind.
I think she scores hugely in the department of "thinking of others". Personally, I was blown away that she would purposefully and planfully bother. But I've come to know Barb as a very huge hearted person.
Drop by--take a peek. Sit a spell and have coffee......LOL There's something to be said about a good cuppa coffee and peek into the world through her eyes.
I seem to remember it was a posting on Vent's web log that led me to Barb's. I'd say that was a very fortunate happening.
Yup.........LOL.....I'm blaming Ron!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
" I've come to know Barb as a very huge hearted person."
Yup, she SURE is, Mel!
And she was my very first blogging friend to meet in person!!!!
So yes, go on over and sit a spell and enjoy her AWESOMELY FABULOUS photos!
She a gem!
X
Mel,
If I could reach my arms through this hard screen and grab ya for a hug way over there, I would have!!
((((((((((((Mel)))))))))
The more the merrier and anyone can try the drawing. Just comment.
Yes Mel, we met through Ron. We can thank him for hooking us up.
:)
Post a Comment