....the stack of completed cards ready to now be written in and sent on their merry way. *laughing* Guess that means they're not REALLY completed, huh?
....the new pen that used to belong to someone else. It's glittery and it writes really nice. (yes, they told me I could keep it. LOL)
....bringing out the penguin mug!
....new sticky notes with snowmens on 'em.
....leftovers, believe it or not!
....himself going up the ladder and down the ladder and up the ladder and down the ladder and up the ladder....*snickering* Hangin' lights dontchaknow!
....the pretty layer of ice just forming on the pond.

3 comments:
the things that make you happy bring a smile to my face
many thank yours for that!
(-:
I love getting cards but HATE writing them! My Mum used to make me sit at the dinner table and write and sign a HUGE amount of cards when I was little...it would take all evening and I would always end up with a sore hand. I'm pretty bad at sending cards...
C x
"....leftovers, believe it or not!"
HA! Yes, I can believe it because I was eating leftovers for DAYS after our Thanksgiving Day meal. The hostess sent my brother and I home with LOTS of leftovers. Especially the baked goods!
YUMMY!
X
Post a Comment