YES!!!!
Sunshine and blue skies--again!
I love springtime in the midwest WHEN IT FINALLY SHOWS UP.
The sun gets really HOT and the earth warms up and the worms start dancin'! (mostly cuz the robin's are chasing 'em, I suspect..LOL)
It's coffee for me and a bit of patio time before I go into the office......I asked the boss about going back to work full time. I'm thinkin' I can get that from the doctor, given I'm not showing up for physical therapy and he told me to do the things that bring me joy. (besides, I'm a good little manipulator! LOL) He-who-DID-land-over-there knows I had the conversation and knew that was what I was doing...staying longer to see if I COULD physically tolerate it. He didn't object--he knows me well and knows my passion is, in part, in the work I do with others there.
I do think I can put in the 8 hour days.
I just don't know if the boss wants me back full time under these.......circumstances. Fair enough if his answer is 'no'. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the next opportunity?
But this morning.....sunshine and coffee on the patio!
Now. HOW I'm gonna get that cup out there....is yet to be determined...but I WILL get 'er done!
4 comments:
"But this morning.....sunshine and coffee on the patio!"
How AWESOME is that, Mel!
And is there nothing better than that FIRST cup of coffee in the morning? Especially if you do like you and I do....French Press!
Glad to hear the weather has gotten spring-like and that himself arrived safely!
(((((( You )))))))
X
Enjoy it while it lasts! :)
Yes, warm spring weather at last! Can't believe how hardy the spring flowers - popping up without hoodies.
Last Sunday, my friend and I took a hike on a quiet trail that winds through the rainforest to an old homesite on a beautiful bay.
We reveled in the earth's aromas (dirt, poplar leaves, ocean), her sounds (waterfalls and waves) and the spectrum of colours (how many shades of green can there be?!). Then we lolled on a big rock like a pair of seals and wondered if there could possibly be anything better.
and did you? did you get that cup of Java out there to sit with the birdies and the blue sky?
Post a Comment