Bwhahahahahahhaha!OMG...I'm DYING over these two fabulous post titles, Mel!!!Oooooo...and I'm lovin' this photo!The beach!!!!Also, that sky with the fluffy cotton ball clouds!VERY nice, himself!
Oh, I have always wanted to visit England and Ireland. A dream of mine. And your space looks divine. Furthermost north I've been is Kansas. Didn't care for Kansas much. But then I was mostly on an Army post.
I prefer yours...:)
Hi Mel,In the future, you will be there with HIM next to you.Visualize it.Believe it.xox
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Bwhahahahahahhaha!
OMG...I'm DYING over these two fabulous post titles, Mel!!!
Oooooo...and I'm lovin' this photo!
The beach!!!!
Also, that sky with the fluffy cotton ball clouds!
VERY nice, himself!
Oh, I have always wanted to visit England and Ireland. A dream of mine. And your space looks divine. Furthermost north I've been is Kansas. Didn't care for Kansas much. But then I was mostly on an Army post.
I prefer yours...
:)
Hi Mel,
In the future, you will be there with HIM next to you.
Visualize it.
Believe it.
xox
Post a Comment