Friday, May 03, 2013

Ummmmmm....

Yup......I have a handy dandy new LAWN BUDDY!

Now..if I could just find the lawn.


Seriously.
SERIOUSLY?!?

85 one day...32 and snowing the next?!
We have some serious issues goin' on with Mother Nature.
Midol maybe?

O
M
Goodness...

Right.  And snow/rain mix today.  As in two to three inches of it.

Gotta say--I'm good with spring being a messy season.  I'm even good with the little amount of snow we got--well, not GOOD...but 'okay' with it.  I'm very clear the folks north of us got a bigger does--18" isn't anything I'd be 'good' with.
But I'm in the 'heartland'.....'where the tall corn grows'.
What's north....moves south......courtesy of the rivers.

Zackly WHERE will all that melting go?  And it's gonna melt.  Fast like....cuz it's May.


Oh.
Yes.
South.

I wonder if my Lawn Buddy has floating capabilities.......


3 comments:

barb said...

Mel,
It has been one long winter.
Snow in May?
I am not in the mountains so it is unheard of here.
Wishing you and rapid melting period :)

Jessi said...

The weather is crazy right? We broke a record last night. This is only the second time the temp has gotten into the 30's in May here. Crazy, crazy. Maybe Mother Nature does need a Midol, or maybe she is going threw "the change:. Lol

Anonymous said...

You don't suppose man has anything to do with the wonkie weather?