The mom has a gig in Texas....baptism, god-mother and all that.
That leaves The Bug in need of supervision.
So yesterday she helped feed the birdies. She was very excited about seeing the "yellow oreo", a bit concerned she was eating her grape jelly though. LOL
We made it through the filling of the feeders and the cleaning of the birdie bath....the kiddo is an awesome helper even if she is wicked with the hose.
And we made it to the "beach", well, what was left of it given it had flooded in that bit of the river. Nevermind...10 feet of sand and waters you can wade in worked.
And she wasn't tired, she assured us on the way home...just before she zonked out for the entire hour drive home. LOL...what a priceless one, that one!! I think we'll keep her.
Oh, and today we'll give a try at making a wee fairy garden in a broken pot that got broken again yeserday as I drug it out. LOL. Ah well, we'll see how that goes...or doesn't!!
I can limp through the day and laugh with that one around!!
4 comments:
*smiling*
Have an AWESOME time with the Bug, Nana Mel!
(((((((( BUG )))))))))
X
How lovely you have the little miss with you for a few days! I so enjoyed our one on one time recently! I love the fairy garden idea and am thinking for our August summertime visit-family reunion. Just typing that makes me a wee bit tired !
Yes, the pain is less when we have them blessing our lives, even now and then. Hoping you are doing OK, dear Mel!
XXX
The little one is like a tonic for her grandmother. Yes, you should keep her... smiles.
Maybe you should call her your JoyBug. It's so obvious that she makes your heart sing and dance. Yay for having that special time with her.
Post a Comment