Baby number one arrived yesterday. That leaves baby number two, three and four.
All I can say is "It musta been a damn cold winter!"
Don't get me wrong, I like babies when they're someone elses and I don't haffta be responsible for them. But I gotta admit, I'd be hard pressed to say something kind about having four pregnant people on staff---bellies, aches and pains--good grief, the other day the gal lifted her shirt to show another just how big she was! I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT, thanksverymuch.
Thankfully, my secretary has a bit more discretion--she didn't respond in kind. Though she did tell me she has a tough time just getting outta the chair nowadays--so that decision mighta been made for her.
That and she knows better....LOL
C'mon babies number two, three and four!!
Who am I kidding--THEN it'll be about poopy diapers, baby sales and upchucking infants.
No comments:
Post a Comment