I couldn't resist the train tracks and lily pads.......
And then there was the whistle!
And the train that went on forever.....
And ever......
Is this where I mention that there was a bonus second train on the other set of tracks?
Talk about timing. And I was calling it good to go when I took that photo of the empty tracks!
2 comments:
I do recall that one or other of you likes trains and tracks. . .
I love those big American trains (we just don't get them like that here)
(I went upstate from New York City on a passenger one, and loved seeing the goods trains that just went on and on and on and on)
what a great set of photos!
Your American trains are magnificent. (compared, ours are dinky little things). Lovely evocative pictures Mel. From the dragonfly to the rolling river to the huge trains. And the lily pads too.
Post a Comment