Thursday, August 10, 2006

QOTW 8/10

Name two of your biggest fears.

Boy..........there's a few to choose from.

TWO??

Well, one would be that I'll forget my 'job' in all this, that I'll let the circumstances and day to day 'noise' get my attention and I'll stray from what my 'job' is. HEAVEN forbid. I think it's good that I fear that, it keeps me on my toes.

Another--obviously, is that fear of letting things LOOK how they are. I'm guessing that pride and ego have a bit to do with that. LOL (duh) There's a fear of losing an identity that I've been 'comfy' with for a whole lot of 24 hours.
Well, actually, it's a whole LOT of things mooshed into one. Control is in there. (go figure) Other people's opinion of me is in there--yes, I know other people's opinions of me are NONE of my business, thanksforremindingme!
I'd look gakky.
What's so bad about looking gakky?
Therein lies all the fears.

Stupid questions.......LOL

I shoulda just answered June bugs and running out of coffee! ;-P

5 comments:

kiki said...

although i have several thousand fears i will only share my two worst: that people are laughing at me,not with me and cockroaches.

Anonymous G said...

June bugs and running out of coffee! lol I'd have listed those too if I was you. But I'm not you. And you don't take the easy way out.

Good for you, Mel!

starbender said...

hahaaaaaa.... running out of coffee.!

I don't like heights, or Crossing RailRoad Tracks!
It would B soooo terrible being hit by a train!
AUGH!

;]

mig bardsley said...

Getting senile and having epilepsy. I'm sure there are others but those are just two things I can't see that I could find a way to deal with.

And agree with anoymous G...good for you.

I, Like The View said...

getting depressed again and the friends I have made over the last few years suddenly deciding that I was pulling the wool over their eyes all along and not liking me anymore