
Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky,I'm awfully fond of you
(woh woh, bee doh!)
Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky,You're my very best friend, it's true!
(doo doo doo doooo, doo doo)
Every day when I make my to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby
(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)
Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you
Every day when I make my to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby
(rub-a-dub-a-dubby!)
Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!
We have baby duckies at the pond! AND baby geesies.
And they're just too darn cute.
They'd be happy in the bathtub, I just know it.
Or a little pool in the back yard!!
I'd give 'em toys and everything! :-)
*nodding*
I'm sure himself would let me keep one...of each....
*humming and going to look for that inflatable pool*
3 comments:
AAAAAAAAaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!!!!
and a yellow song too!
I didn't find the inflatable pool. BUT!! I did find the inflatable flamingo.
I'm gonna put a leash on him and drag him around the block.
oh I LOVE flamingos!
Post a Comment