
"It's good you didn't marry me for my money or my hair."
Yep...cuz you have neither. But you did have hair before we were married.
"So I did......."
*frowning*
"Why the frown?"
You gave up more hair today than I gave up when I got my hairs cut....and I don't have any naked places on my head.
"Watchit....."
I remember the first time I cut the fella's hair.
He didn't have that much nakedness to his head.
And I was more than terrified of the buzzy thingy in my hand.
Yesterday--easy peasy.
('Cept he made me show him the attachment was actually ON the buzzy thingy. Yeah, yeah...so ONE TIME I forgot the attachment and made a clean swipe. I concluded he'd look handsome even with a shiney head--he concluded that laughing with me was a gooder plan cuz he darn well didn't want me in tears over it.)
I'm sure the increasing nakeness of his head has nothing to do with me at this point.
Well, it has nothing to do with the buzzy thingy being in my hand. I'm not so sure that increased nakedness on his head has zilch to do with sharing a life with me.....
I've never actually SEEN him pull his hair out over 'life with Mel'.
But I gotta wonder if he does that in the basement when he 'says' he's working on the train layout.
3 comments:
Lol...surely he's not pulling his hair out! Well, if so, I have always heard it is good luck to rub a smooth head...maybe if you keep rubbing his shiny spot you two will win lotto or something ;)
Hehe. ;-)
:)
Post a Comment