Saturday, April 21, 2007

*snickering*

Oh. My. Gawd.

<---This..... is what I discovered lurking when I took off the cover to the firepit.
Now, WHAT he's doing with a charred piece of wood sitting on top of sticks--I have no clue.
(please note that the pokery thingy didn't make the piece of wood burn)

*shaking head*
I'm guessing he's got a plan to burn the evidence.
Little does he know I purchased a fire log (or three) that has coloured flames. (yeah, yeah...it sounded pretty, okay?!)

And I'm hiding the pokery thingy AND the charred remains he stacked on top of the sticks.

*shaking head*
I'm guessin' this is how the English build fires. LOLOL
Okay, I'll try really, really hard not to say that to him.....but I make no guarantees...
:-D

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

no, that's how English men build fires

I blame the boyscouts!

mig bardsley said...

Actually it looks a bit like how I build fires. (after the paper's burn that is)
But they usually work.
(I use a pokery thing too.)