No, really......I have a SERIOUS question. Or at least it's a question that's worthy/demanding of an answer in MY world.
WHO thought a white coffee cup was a good plan?
Someone needs to confess so I know who to take it up with.
I mean--okay.....MAYBE it's just ME.... But can someone explain to me who REALLY believes that white makes for a good colour for a coffee cup.
It's pretty.
It's clean LOOKING at the start.
But c'mon.....it shows every little goober that travels down the side of your cup/mug.
(You know, those little drips of coffee that end up making the rim of your cup look.....all goobery..... THOSE goobers.)
(they are TOO called goobers....leastwise they are in my world..........)
Himself tells me HE doesn't leave goobers on his cup.
Yeah, right. *rolling eyes*
Himself has a brown cup goin' on this morning....I have the white "I *insert picture of a pretty red heart* you" cup.
Uh huh......the sappy neurotic gifted me with it.
I think (mind you, it's a THINK) he presented it to me to catch me goobering all over the thing.
He, of course, adamantly denies this.
Like HE'S a trustworthy source at this moment with that brown cup of his?!
I've taken to trying to correct the goobering that's happening over here--sucking (loudly, of course) as I'm drinking the coffee ------and since THAT didn't work, I've now been reduced to licking the rim of the cup.
I figure this is his fault.
Afterall...it was HIS idea to gift me with the white "I *insert picture of a pretty red heart* you" cup.
That'll teach him for putting my morning coffee in the white, "I *insert picture of a pretty red heart* you" cup.
Maybe next time he'll grab the black one that says:
"Sometimes I wake up grumpy........and sometimes I let him sleep in".
LOL
4 comments:
I'm thinking that if you empty that cup of coffee a couple times, it will no longer be that big of a deal.
With that being said, my coffee cup is tan and brown. C;)
*shaking head*
Easy for YOU to say, oh person with tan and brown coffee cup!
(and I'm certain you meant POTS of coffee....not cups......)
Cups...pots... tomayto...tomotto...
youse twose is at it again!
here was I thinking "I don't own a white cup" (and I had a subthought about how I have a favourite cup for coffe and another one for tea in the morning and another one for tea in the afternoon etc etc and yeah, right, another for my hot milk at bedtime) (ok, now I'm worrying about obsession and compulsion)
but now I'm singing "let's call the whole thing off" (that is the song, right, the potato-potato song. . .)
Post a Comment