A cuppa coffee--a few bubbles...a bit of breeze and the smell of open spaces.That's what's required this morning before I traipse off to do what it is that I do....
And yes, I'll be having that coffee in a white cup.
;-)
I'm gonna figure out how NOT to get goobers on that white cup if it takes me forever!
5 comments:
wassa goober?
But can someone explain to me who REALLY believes that white makes for a good colour for a coffee cup.
It's pretty.
It's clean LOOKING at the start.
"But c'mon.....it shows every little goober that travels down the side of your cup/mug.
(You know, those little drips of coffee that end up making the rim of your cup look.....all goobery..... THOSE goobers.)
(they are TOO called goobers....leastwise they are in my world..........)"
Goobers!
Evil things.....probably a lesson in futility but I'll be darned if I'm gonna forgo the quest!! ;-)
Thats a pretty little sitting area...I could drink coffee there serenely.
oh - those. . . I have the prettiest cup, and I get goobers on the inside
what am I moaning about, it is such a pretty cup
(((((((mel))))))))) for your day today
I like nice brown cups. :)
Post a Comment