*nodding smugly*
Makes sense to me!
AND when I went downstairs to the dreaded storage room....I found ANOTHER bag (k....make that three) of goodies I snagged and tossed downstairs for future use.
*chuckling*
It's like shopping in your own house! Only without the pushing and pulling and shoving.....AND it's already paid for!
AND you can play the Hippo song AS many times as you like!
*snickering*
Gotta tell ya, himself is about to come confiscate the evil button that I keep pushin'.....over and over and over again........
BUT--- I did locate wrapping paper! (which was why I ventured into the evil storage room to begin with......)
But alas and alack......
The Big Guy has decided to let it rain icy stuff and the patio is a virtual skating rink......so......
Whaddaya gonna do---
Carpe Diem, of course!!
:-D
*going to wrap up for a good run 'n slip 'n slide around the patio*
3 comments:
Happy wrapping!
OK, what was I thinking? It's Christmas season of course Mel isn't gonna be bored.
Hope all is well with you and himself through the ice storm.
an ice storm?
Post a Comment