We each have our own work, our issues, and our growth tasks. One of those tasks is to stop pointing our finger at the people around us, because it distracts us.
Although we hold each person responsible and accountable for his or her behavior, we learn compassion for others.
We understand that many forces have come into play in that person's life--we don't know where their journey is taking them.
Oh come, come--
Where's the fun in THAT?
*snickering*
I rather enjoy pointing fingers and watching that other person 'sit and spin'.
I rather enjoy pointing fingers and watching that other person 'sit and spin'.
....k.....I rather enjoy pointing fingers at the Brit and messin' with him.
Sometimes I even get him to question if he really DID do somethin'....*snickering*
He's so neurotic....LOL And he's just wayyyyyy easy!
Yeah, yeah....I know that's not the kinda 'finger pointing' the reading fairies were talking about.
IF I was up for another growth moment, I'd be takin' it seriously and askin' myself who's getting blamed for what in my life.
I've had more days of 'victim of this, victim of that--you're mama's too thin and your daddy's too fat.....get over it' than I care to share.
I'd blame himself--but alas, I know too much.
I'd blame some of those fine folks that I get to spend time with during my working hours.....but I know too much.
I know I'm the creator of my own problems 99.9% of the time.
That's what that glunk of ice midway in the driveway and all the way to the street is about.
IF you decide to be self indulgent and do whatcha wanna do instead of doing whatcha need to do you end up with a two inch thick mass of icy ick to look at and deal with.
Ain't nobody's to 'blame' 'cept myself.
Oh and it doesn't end there. Cuz it'll snow again today and I'll have ice under snow that I can't move cuz I made the decision five days ago to let that section of the driveway go.....and, unless the Big Guy can be DONE with the lesson, thanksverymuch, those huge snow movers will shove snow at the end of the driveway and I'll get to TRY to make it so I can actually get out of the drive. But sooner or later--unless G-d favors me with a warm day and plenty of sunshine--I'll be trapped in the drive way cuz the car just ain' t that tall and I'll be ripping off the muffler trying to back out.
I need a really good ice pick and a whole lotta time. Or.....a very big hair dryer with a long extension cord, perhaps? LOL
I need a really good ice pick and a whole lotta time. Or.....a very big hair dryer with a long extension cord, perhaps? LOL
Blame himself for saying "That's enough....you can drive over the rest."??
Ha.
Well....I could. LOL
He's an easy mark for guilt and I could get a whole lotta cool things from it if I worked it right.
But I'm thinkin' this one's my lesson (and potentially HIS....but that's his own business, not mine).
Kinda fits with the rest of the kicks in the rear I've gotten as of late.
And I didn't even put my buck on the cardboard box for Calvin to do the deal.
*chuckling*
I'm thinkin' I'da just as soon forked over the dollar and gotten the swift kick from him!
1 comment:
We understand that many forces have come into play in that person's life--we don't know where their journey is taking them.
thanks, I needed that reminder
Post a Comment