Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ummmmm.......

We're listening to Philip Glass.

Geeze.....When he was 23 he was listening to the Swingle Singers, Jacques Loussier Trio--and Gustav Mahler....some double album with a sunset on the front that he snagged as a 'squaddie' in Bovington because he liked the photo.

Ummmmmm......Me?
Jim Croce
Cat Stephens
Don Mclean
Three Dog Night
Jackson Browne
America.....

*scratching head*

How did we land up together?
--someone remind me.....LOL

5 comments:

katherine. said...

I can't find my British to American dictionary... squaddie?

Unknown said...

Jim Croce, Cat Stevens... Yes, these are the people who were played on the radio when I was but a wee lass. I still love them!

I don't even know who Phillip Glass is. I'll have to go look him up!

I, Like The View said...

ooh - I like what's on your list. . .

:-)

'squaddie' is a coloquial term for a (low ranking) soldier*

I think

(*member of a squadron)

katherine. said...

squaddie...I like that...I just may use it...and no one else will know what I mean....(its like a secret code...)

mig bardsley said...

Ooh yes I could go for anyone on that list.
Mind, I love Philip Glass too ...which piece? 'cos my absolute favourite is the violin concerto.
(well it would be wouldn't it :)