NO MORE monkeys jumpin' on the bed!
.....ummmmm......actually what he said was this 'curse of the red eye' oughta be done by now.
And "obviously you need something with a little more oompfh to it".... Which is when he emailed the pharmacy the script. (wow--talk about technological advances.....)
"AND a chaser....." ....Which is when he pulled the syringe outta his pocket.
Oh C'MON!!!!!!
The infection is in my EYE not my ARSE!!!!
*sigh*
I'm the only one I know who gets a shot in the rearend for an eye infection.
Stupid compromised immune system crappola........*grumbling*
I shoulda asked to see his license to practice again.
I SWEAR he whited out the 'veterinary medicines' part. *muttering*
And "two drops in each eye, twice a day, for seven days....... Is there someone who can hold you down?"
Ha ha. Very funny doc.......
Ummmmm....
He wasn't foolin'.
$112 for the teensy weensy bottle.
I'm thinkin' I took it in the arse twice in one visit. LOL
6 comments:
I love how you do EVERYTHING fully to the max...even pink eye
*don't laugh...don't laugh*
{{{{{{{mel}}}}}}}
Oh, my God....I think it would have been cheaper for you to just get an eye transplant!
You're TOOOOO funny, Mel!
LOL at taking it twice. hahahaa!
I'll do a healing dance to the gods of pink-eye.
(riggghhhht....)
xo
Oh.....g'head and laugh.
AND dance!
What the heck--why not!
(of course, ya'll know I'm kidding and am dialing Cousin Guido as I type.....LOL)
I hate to say it, buts that funny.
When my son was little I used to get crippling migraines, I couldnt take medication as I was throwing up so much,and if I couldnt get an injection of morphine, I would to have to take supositories.
My son came up one day when a new boyfriend was over and said "Mummy is it time for you to take your bum medicine now?"
Hope you get better soon, golden seal ointment works really well.
Bwahahahahaha...
no really,
Bwahahahahaha!
Post a Comment