Saturday, January 26, 2008

k........*trying!*


"Act as if."

There's magic in behaving the way we want to be, even though we don't yet feel it.

The behavior seems to lead the way.

The attitude, the mental state, follows.


Act as if, Mel.
Do what's in front of you and act as if.
The rest will follow.........right?
Rawrrrrrrr......(it's not required that I haffta LIKE something to do it anyway...k......)
*going forth and acting as if*
Hey!
I know!
I'll 'act as if' I'm a lion!
Rawwwwwrrrrrrrr!
:-D
I'm such a grump bucket. LOL

Ms. Grump Bucket and Mr. Crabby Pants.
*snickering*
Works!
Rawwwwwwrrrrrrrrr!

5 comments:

Anonymous G said...

Well..you know..I'm T.R.Y.I.N.G to act as if.

It's working some of the time, which is better than none of the time.

As if.... I like that. I'll continue to act as if, if you do.

A lion. A grump bucket lion. Hmmm...I can get used to that! ;-)

Hugs to us as we act as if!(even if we don't like it, 'cause it's gonna get easier. right? right!)

((((mel))))

Jeff B said...

Sounds like a magical day around your place today.

May your grumblies be quickly replaced by some gigglies.

Ron said...

Me too, Mel...RAWWWWRRR!!!!!!!

Boy, that felt good!

Now...let's SEE what follows!?!?

Enjoy your Sunday, lioness!

skinnylittleblonde said...

lol....made me think of how we used to sing a pop song ... 'Free Your Mind & you ass will follow'

mig bardsley said...

Oh I love it :)
definitely works :)