Thursday, May 01, 2008

Is it Thursday yet? :-)

Yup......all dressed up and ready to go!

In case you don't quite get the costume......

DUCK ---------------------------->


Yup.

(I'VE been invited to a dress up party.....)
(there's a birthday goin' on, yaknow!)

(feel free to waddle yourself over...the more the merrier!)


Quackquack--waddlewaddle--quackquack--waddlewaddle...


It's THURSDAY!! Wooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!

10 comments:

katherine. said...

is that actually you bein'
a duckie??? Oh I hope so....

see ya there.

I, Like The View said...

you're so funny

youse makin' me smile big time lady!!

:-D

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're getting my vote for best costume for sure!

That's adorable!

mig bardsley said...

Oh that's the best sight :) Love it :)

Latharia said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen all day!

Anonymous G said...

just ducky!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Was reading your blog.....and was wondering why I haven't been.

brother reg

Enigma said...

How cool, i love ducks.

Mel said...

*HUGE hugs to Reg*

Been missin' familiar faces--

Mel said...

*chuckling*

quackquackwaddlewaddle......

Ah.....the life of a duck....

:-)