Thursday, May 01, 2008

Today's Thought.....


Do not be ashamed of the things you desire.

Do not settle for mere superficial desires.

Find the pure, undeniable truth of the underlying purpose that gives rise to those desires.

The best way to be is to be who you are.


Live with authenticity, be joyfully honest about your own life.

4 comments:

katherine. said...

authentic is one of my favorite words

I, Like The View said...

(Patrick - Blind Date - said I was "authentic"; should I take that as a compliment?)(!)

I love this piece - thank you fairies

mig bardsley said...

That's very profound. Well I find it so anyway.

skinnylittleblonde said...

As Always...love it!

Live with authenticity, be joyfully honest about your own life and when I can't do the 'joyfully' part of it, I just try to shut-up, lol, at least until it passes or I end up in a serious little rant & ramble