Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please forgive Fuzzy Thursday......


It's a good thing medical science continues to evolve--really!

Seriously......when I started this dance with health stuff their idea of a marrow aspiration involved the employing of big men who'd lay halfway across your rearend, put their full weight into your hip while they screwed something into your hipbone.

k........not probably REAL accurate--but it sure felt like it.

I'd hobble away from the marrow aspiration experience bruised in front and in back, dreading the replay I knew I'd get to do.

Today even the short, scrawny ones can do an aspiration.

Yeah, yeah....I'll still leave bruised in front and in back. Mostly cuz I bruise so dang easily--hazard of the disorder and just a part of the deal.


I'm wondering WHY I'd think showing up on a Fuzzy Thursday for one of those dealies was a good plan.....
What was I thinkin'?!

"You're a bit messed up/off kilter--why not?!"

*shaking head*

Probably.

There's a fine example of how 'if some is good, MORE is better' can work in the opposing direction. LOL

Why we're doing the marrow test--cuz doc thinks he needs to have the inside scoop (no pun intended) on all this.

I know it's required and it's the responsible thing to do--probably even smart!

Now.....ASK if I wanna show up and hobble around while I'm fuzzy.
And ask if I wanna wait for results.


I suck at that 'wait' stuff.
And I sure do whine a whole lot.....LOL


I was TRYING to be grateful for the advances of medical technology.


Now all I can think about is how I'm being cheated from some big burly dude 'having his way with me'......ROFL

OMG

I'm a very, very sic(k) woman.......LOL

8 comments:

mig bardsley said...

Oh Mel! Oh dear! Ow and sympathy (for what it's worth)

And what a cheat getting the short scrawny one!

Vi said...

Ouch!!! I do hope its all worth it. x

Sorrow said...

The photo alone made me want to heave to and hurl...
...
and then
...
I'm wondering why?
?
?
would you need to submit to something as torturous as this?
..
...
(((MEL)))

I, Like The View said...

oh

:-(

you don't like all this do you. . .

and on top of the Thursday fuzzies

:-(

and some bruises thrown in, just for good measure

hope you managed to go, if only to get it over and done with

be strong, Ms Mel

XXXX

Trish said...

Smart thinking to get the fuzzy/ucky stuff over and done with.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs to you.

Anonymous G said...

one fell swoop? that's the good news.

waiting? that is NO FUN!!

sending thoughts of only good things for you, mel

(((((mel)))))

((((((((((((((mel))))))))))))

fuzzy, or not, you're special and loved.

xo

Dave said...

It's Friday over here, so the sun must be shining again.

katherine. said...

ah ah ah...it hurts just thinking about it. (go ahead a whine...LOUDLY)

hope Friday finds you healing....