It's only six inches.....
BUT--they're saying another 3-6 inches this morning!!!!!
Wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!!
:-)
Yup.
Time to move snow!!!
<-- first to be called to work, dontchaknow!
Sooooooo........
Time to move snow and drop in the nearest snowbank!!!
(No, no, no......not some icky heart attack or somethin'....sheeeeshhhh!!!!)
Snowangels!!!!!!!!!
:-)
6 comments:
I have loved making snow angels whenever I've had the opportunity
not a sign of snow here. . . not even snowy looking clouds
*sniff*
(that means you gotta post pictures!)
Seems to be a lot of snow over in your part of the world, all we get is rain.... thank goodness, cause we don't do snow well in this country.
xx
Lotsa snow here, too ... I'm a happy camper!!!
hope you had fun. . .
(-:
Do we get to see pictures of snow angels?
I wanna snow angel of my own! To share.
Grumble.
Anyway, I hope you're having a wonderful time making yours
xxxx
its been a decade since I made snow angels....sigh....
Post a Comment